Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Interview with a 5 and a half year old


State your name and age.

Marco 5

What is your favorite color?

I have lots.

But whats your very favorite?

Orange, I mean black

What is your favorite food?

pizza

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I don't know, a scientist with a lab underwater

What is your favorite activity?

Play destructivecon

What is your favorite animal?

Leopard

What makes you happy?

when I do nice things for people like share, and when I have too many pieces I give them away

What does Mommy say to you a lot?

I love you

What are you looking forward to?

Seeing my friends that live in Virginia

What is the best part about being a kid?

That you don't have to work and that you can play

What is your favorite number and letter?

5 and my favorite letter is M

What is your favorite book?

My favorite books are books about Dragons, but my one favorite is The Ugly Fish

What is your favorite movie?

You know that movie that me and Sean saw and his friend, with the Crackins, I like that movie, what was that called?

That was called Clash of the Titans

Yeah I liked that movie

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Vanilla

What is your favorite planet?

Pluto

What is your favorite bug?

Tarantula
What is your favorite subject in school?

The wolf song (She Wolf, Shakira)

I think thats the end of our interview for today

No comments:

Post a Comment