Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!




Well Stinkaroni, today you are 5. Five years ago today was the scariest, most wonderful day of my life. The past five years have been...exciting, terrifying, joyful, amazing, hard, and I wouldn't change a single thing about them. You have taught me many things in the past 5 years, but I think the most important thing you've taught me is to enjoy every moment, to love with all my heart, and to appreciate life. Before you were born I rushed through life, always waiting for whatever was next, and than you came and now suddenly I can't keep up. Time is zooming by and dragging me along with it, and no matter how I try to dig my heels into the sand and remain in this part of our lives, keep you a baby, my baby forever, I can't stop it. So I just savor it. I love you, with every ounce of my being. Thank you for the past five years, thank you for being my little froggy, comedian, my time traveler, my space man, my super spy, my firefighter, my love.

<3 Happy Anniversary to Us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment