Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Your 1st Graduation.....

Ok so pardon the video quality, I knew it wouldn't be that great, it's inevitable, but you were chosen as most talkative in your class, no kidding gramma would say, and we had a little picnic afterwards. We got some pics of you and your best buddies. Hearing the graduation music as you were walking up to the stage was so funny, and cute, but really got me thinking about all the graduations to come.. Hopefully mine before yours.. I'm so proud of you and I hope that me finishing school will ensure your motivation and drive to do the same. It's not been easy, I put it off for a long time, but now that I've started I won't stop until I have my own graduation day, and to have you and Nona there will make this whole journey, the late nights, and tired mornings, all worthwhile. So I just wanted to say Congrats! I love you, You have had an excellent school year, and I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment