Friday, May 22, 2009

Interview with a 4 year old


State your name and age.
Marco 4

What is your favorite color?
Blue

What is your favorite food?
Banana

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Fire fighter

What is your favorite activity?
Playing on mommies computer

What is your favorite animal?
Lions and Tigers

What makes you happy?
Mommy playing with me and hugging me and kissing me


What does Mommy say to you a lot?
I love you


What are you looking forward to?
Playing on mommies computer at 5 o'clock


What is the best part about being a kid?
You get to have toys and grown ups don't which they have boring fun and kids have fun


What is your favorite number and letter?
Well my favorite number is 10 because I wish I was 10 right now, and my favorite letter is M because I begin with the letter M


What is your favorite book?
Dinosaur Books

What is your favorite movie?
Monster House

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla

What is your favorite planet?
the planet that darth vader lives on

What is your favorite bug?
Snake and Spiders and Bats

I think thats the end of our interview for today
Pheeeeew it better be....

No comments:

Post a Comment